Our in-house Wellbeing Coaches can provide personalised one-to-one support for our patients. If you’re going through a tough time, Tiverton Wellbeing is here to listen and provide practical advice. The team works collaboratively with GPs and other healthcare professionals, community and voluntary organisations, as well as other service providers in the area.
01884 210438 (please leave a voicemail)
What we help with
- Employment, education, training and volunteering
- Housing, benefits and financial support advice
- Healthy living and weight loss
- Therapy and support groups
- Social, hobbies and interest groups
How it works
- You can ask for support from the service by emailing us at [email protected]. You could also be referred to us by your GP, a pharmacist or by another organisation.
- At your first appointment, we will help you explore what is important to your health and wellbeing and talk about any challenges you may be facing.
- You will have plenty of time to talk about what matters to you. Everything we discuss will remain confidential, unless we have serious concerns about your ability to keep yourself safe, or we feel you may pose a risk to others. We would always talk to you about this first.
- Your Wellbeing Coach may suggest things you could do to help improve your situation. They may introduce you to local activities, services and organisations who could provide additional support.
- You can have up to 12 sessions with your Wellbeing Coach over a period of three months.
- In your final appointment, you and the Wellbeing Coach will review your progress and achievements. The Wellbeing Coach will also help to identify ways you can help yourself in the future.
Weight loss support
We are now offering a weight loss service! We can work with individuals with a BMI of over 25 (or lower in certain situations) on a 1:1 basis to provide encouragement, advice on weight loss and signpost you to any other groups or services you may find helpful. We also hope to start running weight loss groups once it is safe to do so. If you would like to find out more about weight loss 1:1 support or to register your interest for weight loss groups, please email us at [email protected].